I have the pleasure of speaking – along with an esteemed panel – at Bridgeport Continuing Education’s intellectual property law seminar on September 27, 2012 in Los Angeles. The seminar is titled “Understanding Intellectual Property Law for In-House Counsel and Other Non-IP Lawyers”. Topics will include:
* An Overview of IP Law with a focus on California
* Trademark, Copyright, Trade Secret and Patent law explained
* What every In-House Counsel Attorney needs to Know about Trade Secrets
* An Overview of Patent Law: When it Applies and What it Means
* Roundtable Discussion with Hypotheticals and Q&A
To learn more or to register for the seminar, please click here.